Visit our Online Flea Market!

March 5, 2012

Life is all about Balance

Speaking from vast years of experience and wisdom, the key to a happy life is balance.


Whether it's in relationships, personal goals, work or your surroundings, a sense of balance is crucial to a harmonious, well-rounded existence.








Source
Painting by  Deborah Buck





































Source


A HUGE NO - While you may have more 'free' space
in your bedroom if you shove the bed into a corner,
it just isn't balanced.


 
Source

Honestly, this photo is just as balanced as life can get!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there I am so glad I found your webpage, I really found you by error,
    while I was researching on Bing for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say kudos for
    a fantastic post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love
    the theme/design), I don't have time to go through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the excellent work.

    Also visit my page ... pay day lenders

    ReplyDelete