Visit our Online Flea Market!

August 24, 2012

Are you Blue?  I'm not talking depression, sadness, or feeling down.  I'm referring
to the beautifully versatile colors of Blue.  

According to Color Wheel Pro, blue is considered beneficial to the mind and body and is strongly associated with tranquility and calmness.   
 

Many shades of blue convey feelings of trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, and truthWould I lie to you?!







 



 

 

bhg


 
 
Whatever your favorite shade, most of us can agree that
when we think of blue, we often think of the sea. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Seascape by Henry Villierme
 
 
Keep Florida in your prayers this weekend as tropical storm Isaac comes ashore.
If things get too rough Bob has promised to pack up the boys and evacuate.
Hope he has room to stow my flea market treasures, too!




2 comments:

  1. I do love blue but only decorate with pops of the sea blue in summer. Love all of the photos.

    Florida will be in my prayers. I live close to the Gulf Coast in Texas and know that feeling well. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like blue in decorating and homeware, but I very rarely wear it, except for navy blue.

    ReplyDelete