Visit our Online Flea Market!

March 15, 2013


Most of us are familiar with the term "the Ides of March" but did you
know it actually marks the date of the assassination of Julius Caesar on
March 15, 44 BC?   I know, bummer.


Let's celebrate the Middle of March on a positive
note with a few Before & After photos, shall we?


A homely little thrift store lamp was
given a darling, economical makeover:


This pair of dated lamps was also given a
paint treatment with amazing results:
                    Before                                                         After
 




With the baby out of diapers, this changing table is now used in the home office:     
 



Check out this yard sale treasure's transformation:



Stripping off the faux Early American finish
made this end table much more interesting:




Here is one of a pair of cabinets whose usefulness
was enhanced by simply sanding and painting it.





Just painting the trim and hardware made a huge difference for this dresser:

 



How many little tables like the one below have we all walked past in a thrift shop?

 




Apparently it was a little hard for the owners to photograph this small galley
kitchen renovation.  The shots were taken from both ends of the kitchen.

 

 
Stunning results.



Here's one angle of another kitchen's makeover:
 
Such a sophisticated difference.





It's hard to believe that these two photos are of the same room:

Definitely our Inspiration of the Day.



This last project should get us the St. Patrick's Day mood!  Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

  1. fun post! I showed my hubs the photo of the statue last night and he cracked up..the one where she's got her head down..so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow! I love before's and after's and that living space's transformation is just beautiful. Take care. Chel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that looks amazing ! Thank you for showing us these great pics !!
    Have a nice weekend - Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, my dear, I don't know how you found me, but I'm so glad you did because now I've found you and I'm going to be so much happier for that! I've been browsing through your posts and I've worn out my "save" clicking finger because you have so much eye candy for the likes of me! Not to mention that you are so amusing. I can't promise I'd take a bullet, even in the leg, because I'm an old girl and they just might shoot me again, but I hope we'll be friends. Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful inspiration! Love the green dresser! Thanks for becoming a follower. I'm returning the favor!

    ReplyDelete