Visit our Online Flea Market!

October 15, 2014


While we're on the subject of pumpkins - um, we
are all thinking about about pumpkins, right?

Your decorated pumpkin says a lot about you.


1.  Martha Stewart Devotee
Start with a humble potato, carve out a face:
Dip into orange acrylic paint and stamp away.
It's a good thing.


2.  The Lazy Pumpkin Carver
(Buy fake pumpkins and teeth at the Dollar Tree)


3.  The Orthodontist in the neighborhood
Love the side kick, Little Cavity


4.  The Crafter


5.  The Organic Vegetarian


6.  The Sophisticated Connoisseur
Source


7.  The Repurposing Reader
Creations by Kara


8.  The Hippie
Between Naps on the Porch


9.  The Hipster
The Mash


But probably the scariest carved pumpkin of all:

6 comments:

  1. So fabulous !
    Daughter carves lots of pumpkins and did the teeth one last year.
    I thought they were a hoot. Hers glowed green at night ... so funny.
    May get this wrong but I think in Scotland and possibly Wales (?) they carve turnips. Someone posted photos several years ago and they were amazing. I have been wanting to try since then.
    I live way out in the country so no trick or treaters for me.

    You always have the best ideas and photos ever.
    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really appreciate your comments. Pumpkin carving has literally turned into an art form. And, boy, are pumpkins expensive this year. Like everything else, I guess.

      Delete
  2. Great pumpkins...I am headed to the dollar store to find a few fakes and teeth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that one, too. It's hard to beat the Dollar Tree for variety.

      Delete