Visit our Online Flea Market!

December 6, 2014

(And, no, they're not all from my mother and daughters!)

fleaChic was once the concept for a writing exercise, an unformed idea with the possibility of filling empty-nest hours.  How could I have known that in the blink of an eye fleaChic would reach over 1,000,000 page views?!


Truly, readers, I am humbled that you have stopped by day after day to share my 800+ posts of thrift, repurposing, and DIY decorating and lifestyle ideas.

Where does fleaChic go from here?  Over the next few weeks there will be a few changes to the blog's format but, as I've insisted from the beginning, there will be no outside corporate ads or endorsements. 

So, thank you for making fleaChic such an enjoyable preoccupation!     

13 comments:

  1. Congrats! I am so happy to hear every square inch of your blog won't be filled with advertisements...that is a big turnoff for me...thank you, thank, thank you, Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, I have enjoyed some of your wonderful projects. repurposing and DIY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a gift that keeps on giving! Congratulations - well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that I'm at least part of those 1,000,000!
    Congratulations! Here's to 1,000,000 more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!, but I'm not surprised. Your blog is wonderful :) And silly me I thought that it meant how many post I have viewed not the other way around lololol. Merry Christmas:)
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations.....one million....wow!!!!! Raising a glass to the next million. Have a wonderful weekend. Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on this awesome milestone in your blogging career!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's neat! I don't advertise, but I don't care if people do. I realize people need to make a living. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done Jan, congratulations. Looking forward with anticipation to the changes you are going to make.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I have enjoyed every moment reading your blog.
    Congratulations !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, congratulations! I look forward to many more views.

    ReplyDelete
  12. tiffany jewellery uk sale thought tiffany jewellery uk sale it was the mummy ran out, rubbed his eyes only to find that his tiffany jewellery uk sale younger brother, was beaten head broken, wrap the cheap tiffany uk sale bandage. Not so cheap asks, his head bandaged face suffering brother, like just sent in Keiji room palace eunuch tiffany jewellery uk sale castrated general said sale, we have tiffany london sale been cut down, Umazo children were hacked to death.

    ReplyDelete